Panasonic HDC-SDT750, as the world’s first consumer 3D camcorder is released in July,2011, there are 3D conversion lens that lets users capture video in 3D for playback on a 3D TV.
Compared to previous Panasonic models, Panasonic HDC-SDT750 camcorder key features highlight:
1. High-density, ultra-smooth images, 1080/60p Recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Progressive Recording
2. Beautiful zoom shots of distant subjects, NewIntelligent 18x Zoom and HYBRID O.I.S.
3. Even more powerful hand-shake compensation, NewO.I.S. Lock (Optical Image Stabilization)
4. A bright, high-performance lens, NewLeica Dicomar Lens
5. Intricate details from Intelligent Resolution Technology, Crystal Engine PRO
6. Sharpens details and enhances smooth areas.
7. Captures large groups, even when shooting from up close, 35mm Wide Angle Lens
8. Capturing voices over a wide area for a more life-like sound, 5.1-Ch Surround Sound System & Zoom Micb
9. Film-like beauty: Captures more data to deliver richer images, Digital Cinema Mode
10. Stunning still images, even when enlarged, Still Picture Recording at 14.2 Megapixels
As we known, BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860 is an all-touch smartphone and some initial first impressions in 3th, August, 2011, which runs on the latest BlackBerry 7 Operating System. Various media format are supported on BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 Smartphone including MP4, M4A, 3GP, AVI, M4V, ASF, WMV, however, MP4 is recommended to be the best video format for local playback on BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 Smartphone
The Panasonic 3D camcorder can capture video in full 1080p HD video in the AVCHD format when capturing in 2D with a standard lens, however, this AVCHD isn’t compatible with BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860, here, Doremisoft AVCHD converter can help you out.
AVCHD video converter is the best Panasonic AVCHD video converter tool, provides with simple and intuitive interface, which can convert Panasonic AVCHD video to MP4 video format for playback on BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860 smartphone.
AVCHD converter software also has editing functions like trimming video, cropping video, merging and combining several video into a signal one and adding special effects to your video and adjusting various parameters like bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and so on.
Guidance: Import Panasonic HDC-SDT750 camcorder video to BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860 Smartphone
Step 1: Add AVCHD Video
Download Doremisoft AVCHD Converter, Launch, install it and then click the “Add File” button to locate the Panasonic AVCHD videos, select the ones you want to convert.
Step 2: Select an output format and path
Open the “Profile” drop-up list, save output as MP4 and click on it to select it.
Step 3: Start to convert AVCHD
Click the “Start” button to start to convert Panasonic AVCHD video files. Now you can just relax and wait for the conversion to be finished.
Additionally, if you are on mac os, you can refer to AVCHD video converter for mac to convert Panasonic AVCHD video format to MP4 mac for BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860.